What is a 23/36 (a)vc?

Customer Question
what is a 23/36 (a)vc?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Legal
6/1/2015
Lawyer: CalAttorney2, Attorney replied 3 years ago
CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Dear Customer, if you can provide the context that you found this code section in I can be of more assistance (we provide assistance to customers for all 50 states and federal law, California alone has 29 separate codes, so context can help me get you more accurate information more quickly - thank you!).
its a traffic violation ticket
What state was it issued in?
California, city of LA
Dear Customer,I reviewed both the LA City and LA County Codes for that particular code section, but could not find one that matches (some municipalities do have this citation and list it as a parking violation, but I was unable to find a link to LA or LA County). The California Vehicle Code does not correspond to this particular numbering system.If you have any other information on the citation related to the code section (or the alleged conduct at issue) you can post it and I will continue to follow up, otherwise, I can "opt out" and perhaps another expert will have better luck than I.
no hat should do it but I do appreciate the help sir.
You are welcome, I do wish you the best of luck with this matter. I will "opt out" there is no need to respond further at this time, it will delay the next expert's ability to respond.Your account has not been charged at this point. If you have any questions in the meantime, please contact our Customer Service at: http://ww2.justanswer.com/helpThank you for using our forum, and again, Best of luck,Bill
Lawyer: Hammer O'Justice, Attorney replied 3 years ago
Hammer O'Justice
Hello.
Is it possible that the citation is for 23136(a) and not 23/36(a)? As the previous expert has stated, 23/26(a) does not exist in the Vehicle Code, but 23136(a) does.