About two hours, my wife Jana and I where pulled over by a…

Customer Question
About two hours, my wife...
About two hours, my wife Jana and I where pulled over by a Norman County Sheriff for having a dark tinted windows on our Honda CRV. Not having anything to drink, the officer osculated the charges to have me submit to sobriety test. The officer stated that I had pasted the impaired driving portion of the test, with my eyes fallowing his pen. Then had me take a breath alcohol test and then another one fifteen minutes later. After the second test he shows me the reading is .005. My wife asked the officer if she could also take the breath alcohol test in witch the officer proceed to do so, showing that her reading on the test showed .000. But she had taken two 325 MG of Hydrocodone and a 12oz. wine-cooler a half hour before being given the breath alcohol test. Myself having over ten years in sobriety and Having a Driver License's with a restriction: any use of alcohol or drug invalidates license. The officer states that the charges will be sent to me with in the week. My question here is, what can one do, in Court to save my Driver License. Or is there any other step one can take prior to being charged for license restriction?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Legal
6/1/2015
Lawyer: socrateaser, Lawyer replied 3 years ago
socrateaser, Lawyer
Hello,Assuming that your spouse can prove that she had alcohol 30 minutes before you were given the test, then her testimony would prove that the breathalyzer results were invalid, and therefore, you must be found not guilty. The issue for you is proof. Such as some witness other than yourself who can testify to her having ingested an alcoholic beverage during the time period you allege. I hope I've answered your question. Please let me know if you require further clarification. And, please provide a positive feedback rating for my answer -- otherwise, I receive nothing for my efforts in your behalf.Thanks again for using justanswer.com!