Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I have a case that was thrown out of USDC and by USCA, but

Customer Question

I have a case that was thrown out of USDC and by USCA, but in state court the judges ruled in my favor based in part upon a Consent Decree and Consent Order by major banks and the US government among other things. Now I am preparing my case for the US
Supreme Court after having my request for en banc rehearing denied. The greatest problem that I am having is that USDC senior judge literally assisted in having my crucial evidence suppressed, lost, blurred and misstated in which was contrary in state court.
I am going to sue each USDC and USCA judge specifically based upon their level of involvement in what I believe to be acts of treason against the US Constitution and my civil rights violations among other things as a citizen and then as a sovereign citizen.
However, at this time I am more concerned with the USDC judge, who purposefully allowing my records to be blurred and many missing to obtain a decision in such that his actions will have a negative impact on a future foreclosure actions, even though it was
proven in state court that this bank is not the party in interest and lacks capacity, yet in which may resurface in state court again in the future. Specifically, my question is a three part one that during round number two of my pursuit for justice under
the law based upon the USDC’s less than honorable judgment in my opinion as follows: 1.) Will I lose the benefit of pursuing many of my state court case’s affirmative defenses and counterclaims should I take this matter to the US Supreme Court filed under
ON WRIT OF CERTIORARI FROM AN en banc JUDGMENT OF THE STATES COURT OF STATES COURT OF APPEALS, 2.) If and when this matter does resurface in state court will my affirmative defenses and counterclaims be exhausted and 3.) What is your best suggestion to remedy
my situation based upon what I believe to be the inequity by the USDC’s decision? (Please cite case law as you answer my questions, please.)
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to answer your legal questions. However, I need a little more background information.
First and foremost, what was the basis of the lawsuit in USDC, and what was the basis in the state court? Are they the same or separate lawsuits?
Since you won in state court, why pursue in federal court?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Harm and damages based upon not being the party in interest and lack of capacity. It was a separate law suit.
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Hi again.
I just noticed that you want case law cited for each of your questions. That will be very time consuming, and makes your question quite underpriced. Accordingly, I will opt out and open your question to other attorneys who may be more interested in conducting this research.
I truly wish you the best.