I just inherited funds I can not receive e mails call

Customer Question
XXX XXX XXXX help will...
I just inherited funds I can not receive e mails call XXX XXX XXXX help will pay for callings
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Legal
5/31/2015
Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 3 years ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney
My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with your question.
We cannot make calls to you except as a special premimum service.
Most people who write in about something like this are the unknowing target of an advance fee fraud. How did you find out about your inheritance? Who contacted you? What is he saying you are required to do to collect it.
In the typical scam, you'll get an email from a foreign so-called lawyer or banker claiming that a long lost relative of yours has died. Collecting it will cost you money. If you have to do anything or pay anything at all to get your money, you are looking at a scam and the so-called inheritance is not real and is just a way of phishing for your personal information and trying to steal your money.