My card is ready

Customer Question
My card is ready Direct...
My card is ready
Direct deposit is ready if you could help me and if u need the card # ***** can give it also
name on card master card
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/30/2015
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 3 years ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your specific question that you have for us regarding your situation?
Can I get a loan for 5k please
Lawyer: Michelle-mod, Moderator replied 3 years ago
Michelle-mod
Michelle-mod, Moderator
Hi:
I'm Michelle and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly your bank or other lending institution.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Michelle~Moderator