How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CalAttorney2 Your Own Question
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 10244
Experience:  Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
CalAttorney2 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am formerly from Tennessee, came here Oct the 18th 2013

Customer Question

I am formerly from Tennessee, came here Oct the 18th 2013 . I have been stalked by someone who lives in the trailer court where I live. The night he did it, I called the police which found out that he has a long record. I filled a harassment charges on him. So I'm going to court the 11th and I was wondering if I needed a lawyer. My name is***** the guy who stalked me Arthur Rivera.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 2 years ago.
You don't need an attorney for this type of matter, although if you do feel more comfortable having an attorney represent you, this is a relatively straight forward matter and they should not charge you very much for this (it is not a complex litigation or contractual matter, and is only a summary proceeding, usually only one hearing is required, sometimes two). You can find local attorneys using the State and local Bar Association directories, or private directories such as;; or (I personally find to be the most user friendly).