I TRAVEL TO RHODE IALIBLEAND EVERY 4 TO 5 WEEKS. I GOT A LETTER…

Customer Question
I TRAVEL TO RHODE IALIBLEAND...
I TRAVEL TO RHODE IALIBLEAND EVERY 4 TO 5 WEEKS. I GOT A LETTER FROM SOUTHWEST AIR LINES THAT I AM ELIGIBLE FOR TSA PRE. HOW DO I SIGN UP.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Legal
5/29/2015
Lawyer: Briarcliff767,
 replied 3 years ago
Briarcliff767
Hello and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you today!
You may pre enroll online then you will schedule adage and time that you can visit an enrollnent center and being the required documents to show proof of identity.
There is an $85 fee that you will pay with the application.
You can see the application and pre enroll on this link.
http://www.tsa.gov/tsa-precheckR-application-program
If you need help at anytime let me know!
Hope
Lawyer: Expert James, Lawyer replied 3 years ago
Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer

Hello, I am James and I am a new Expert. I will provide you with a thorough response, including informative links to help you. Kindly remember to rate my customer service before leaving the site today. You are the only person who can give me credit for my effort.

Since SWA mentioned TSA PreCheck only, I will stick with that procedure.

TSA PreCheck Participation

To get into the TSA PreCheck program you will need to go to an Enrollment Center. Here is a link to find the nearest enrollment center: https://universalenroll.dhs.gov/locator.

Prior to going, you should pre-apply to make things go faster. The process for Pre-Application can be found here: https://universalenroll.dhs.gov/.

Once you have completed the application and appointment, and you are issued a PreCheck number, you will use that when making your reservations. In the reservation process, there will be a space or option in your booking process that asks for a "Known Traveler Number" or "KTN." This is where you include the PreCheck number. This will make you eligible for PreCheck status and expeidted screening.

Note that expedited service is not always guaranteed. For security reasons, you may not always be chosen for PreCheck, even if you put in your KTN. So you can be offered PreCheck for one trip, but not necessarily another. Only when you see "TSA PreCheck" on the boarding pass will you be able to actually use the expedited screening process at the airport. This randomization is meant to increase security measures. You can find this information here, under "Other Ways to Experience TSA PreCheck": http://www.tsa.gov/tsa-precheck/participation-tsa-precheck%C2%AE.

If I have answered your questions, please remember to give my customer service a positive rating.Again, you are the only person who can give me credit for doing my job, simply by giving me a positive rating if you feel I have earned it. So your careful consideration of my service to you and rating it accordingly is much appreciated.

Thank you!