Delta-Lawyer
Delta-Lawyer, Attorney
Experience:  10 years practicing IP law and general litigation
12711280

My husband will be 80, 8/4/15 on 5/23/15 he was assaulted from

Customer Question

my husband will be 80, 8/4/15 on 5/23/15 he was assaulted from behind in a restaurant by about 8 husky men who punched him from behind I was told he was hit over the head with a bottle he fell to the floor with a opening on head and when he was on the floor under the table they continued to kick him in the head and back. after some time past somehow I was able to get through to him not without great pain to myself[on 6/14 I will be 76] along with another person to pick him up from under the table bring him to the car bleeding and bruised to a hospital where they called the police. the dr.stitched up his head did cat scan called the police we made a police report. the following day I received a call from the owner with a threat. My husband & I fear for our lives.
Expert:  Delta-Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
I hope this message finds you well, present circumstances excluded. I am a licensed attorney with over a decade of criminal law experience. It is a pleasure to assist you today.
You need to contact the local authorities that immediately....not by calling 911, but by calling the local entity that you first reported this activity to when your husband was assaulted. Tell them you fear for your life and ask for protection. You also need to contact the Florida State Attorney General Office and let them know what is going on in the morning. They have elder protection services that may also be able to provide you protection as well as arrest and charge those that have threatened you.
It is very important that you get in touch with these entities tomorrow morning, as soon as you can. Though these types of threats rarely materialize, you cannot take it lightly and need to be proactive in addressing the issues.
Let me know if you have any other questions.
Best wishes going forward!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I am not in a location for a live call. My apologies.