Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

A yer, hile my landlord, gave ajey to a thief who robbed me.

Customer Question

A yer, hile my landlord, gave ajey to a thief who robbed me. Room does not allow me to report all tortious and felonious acts. When I learned of his collusion, ruling was dis/with prejudice. It was reversed last year and reversed again this month. He made me severely disabled and cannot stop break-ins and thefts. What can I do? On a fixed income I am pro se, 60 yrs old and live alone. Nearly all property gone. He must stand trial - 7/23/15 will be 15 yrs.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
You said the ruling was dismissed with prejudice? You sued the landlord already? Then you said it was reversed, was that on appeals taken to the appeals courts?
What is your question for us about this?
What stage and court is the matter in now? Has it gotten to the IL Supreme Court yet?