JustAnswer has asked me

Customer Question
to answer your question --...
JustAnswer has asked me to answer your question -- "Washington state attorney, wife and I has lived together for" -- because it falls within my area of expertise. I just need a few more details about your situation and I
Read more: http://www.justanswer.com/new-question/select-your-price.aspx?tqid=423750046&pt=501&catid=61986&oiov=1#ixzz3bRSFmZxz
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Legal
5/28/2015
Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 3 years ago
Ely, Counselor at Law
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:
(A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. This is repeated in numerous disclaimers throughout the site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) there may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my reply while I am typing out my answer.
I think your question was erased by the site. Sorry about that. Can you please REPLY and provide the question again. Thanks in advance!
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.
Lawyer: James-cssm,
 replied 3 years ago
James-cssm
Hi David,
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. http://www.justanswer.com/law/9471j-justanswer-asked.html#). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.