How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Do you know a paralegal or retired judge/attorney that will help draft

Customer Question

Do you know a paralegal or retired judge/attorney that will help draft legal documents for my mother as she is pro-per?. Her attorneys have completely milked her dry and left her without getting any of her matters taken care of. I am desperate and don't want to lose our home. They have put a lien on everything and froze her accounts. They knowingly took advantage of her -it's sickening how corrupt the family law system is in San Diego. I thank you for your help.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Maverick replied 2 years ago.
Welcome. My name is Maverick. I very much enjoy what I do and I hope that you will benefit from the information or assistance that I provide.
We can assist her here with help on an ad hoc basis with some limitations. While we are not permitted to refer a lawyer to you, you may want to try the CA State Bar or legal aid:
If you want us to assist you with something specific, please let us know...