How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CalAttorney2 Your Own Question
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 10244
Experience:  Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
CalAttorney2 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a agrrivated assult

Customer Question

i have a agrrivated assult on my best friend he burn my big toe with a lighter i was upset because i am a diabetic. i went to 2 doctors and they said it was a mild burn, i tried to stop it but they issued me a felony supena to the state attney i know he did not mean it and since its no longer there will they procute him/
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 2 years ago.
Dear Customer, yes, it is most likely that they will prosecute for this. You can discuss the matter with the prosecutor's office and perhaps they can discuss mitigating factors in deciding how they wish to proceed (the state's attorney has what is called "prosecutorial discretion" both in what charges they wish to file (they can file what are called "lesser included charges" or what penalties they wish to ask the court to impose following a conviction. Your friend should be speaking with his own attorney regarding this matter as he is facing criminal prosecution, he should either retain his own attorney, or have one appointed for him.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thank you i wish not to have this service no more thank you
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 2 years ago.
You are welcome. Thank you for using our forum, and please do not forget to rate my service here so that I can receive credit for assisting you today.I do wish both you and your friend the best of luck in this matter.Regarding your account, please follow up with our Customer Service (as an expert I do not have access to your account information), and they can ensure that you do not have any ongoing charges for service: regards, ***** ***** you again,Bill
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i wish to cancel this now
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 2 years ago.
I have sent your question on to customer service.