My child's psychiatrist charged me excessive fees with no details.

Customer Question
He also charged me for...
My child's psychiatrist charged me excessive fees with no details. He also charged me for emailing me requesting appts and for appts my son's mother attended alone and excessive call she made to the dr (my son's mother and I have been divorced for 9 years and I am remarried). My son's mother has made up several lies and I never agreed for her to see the dr alone (let alone pay for the visits). To the tune of 800.00 plus a session. Mind you, this is for my sons medication management (which us up to 150mg of medadate with 5 mg of abilify and guaficine). I feel my son who his mother claims has adhd (though I never saw signs when he was younger--now 14). His mother claims our son has had adhd since 2, but his mother is a dr shopping taking both our sons to over 50 drs, on over 40 medications and at the er or hospital at leave a couple times a year. The dr refuses to provide me with a signed copy if his policies, any additional details from the bills (approx 40k in one year) and my sons megical records without a court order. What can I do? When I suggested a second option for treatment due to the high price and meds he said he would have to remove himself from treatment unless I agreed to everything he said for my sons treatment. What can I do?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Legal
5/26/2015
Lawyer: Sam, Attorney at Law replied 3 years ago
Sam, Attorney at Law
Hello
This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.
Please tell me
1 - There is a child custody Order?
2 - Do you share Legal custody? Can you check you order and let me know?
3 - What state is this? Is that the state your son lives in and the doctor is practicing?