What type of lawyer in Watertown or Syracuse, NYS, handles…

Customer Question
What type of lawyer in...
What type of lawyer in Watertown or Syracuse, NYS, handles cases where a contractor failed to fulfill what was stipulated in a signed contract? What is the name of a lawyer in Watertown or Syracuse that could handle such a case? $30,000 was paid the contractor and an additional $4,000 was put into the home to make it livable. The contractor threatened to"take them to court and bleed them dry" if they pursued the situation.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Legal
5/26/2015
Lawyer: CalAttorney2, Attorney replied 3 years ago
CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Attorney
You will want a civil litigation attorney.Unfortunately, we cannot provide a specific referral on this site (one of the rules we are required to agree to when acting as experts on this forum), but I can provide you with a couple of resources to help you locate a local attorney. You can find local attorneys using the State and local Bar Association directories, or private directories such as www.AVVO.com; www.FindLaw.com; or www.Martindale.com (I personally find www.AVVO.com to be the most user friendly).