How do I find a good attorney son that is in Jail .He

Customer Question
How do I find a...
How do I find a good attorney for my son that is in Jail .He a has public defender
that is over worked in Alamada County. He goes back to court on Monday June 1st.
My name is*****
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Legal
5/26/2015
Lawyer: Sam, Attorney at Law replied 3 years ago
Sam, Attorney at Law
HelloThis is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.Unfortunately, public defenders are the answer to legal representation for those who cannot afford a private attorney. If you are able to afford a private attorney, I suggest you will want to consider the CA Bar Association for a legal referral. What is your son charged with? What is the June 1 hearing for? Why do you feel the PD is not doing a good job on your son's case?
Sam,
The PD has not had a one on one conversation with him, only in the court room and that does not
give him time to respond before he is transported back to jail.
Theft - stealing I phones to sell, driving no permit, driving a stolen vehicle
HelloI know. It is a sad situation. They are swamped. Is this your son's first time arrested and charged? Is the PD talking about a plea? Do you know what that might be?