Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

The doctor monitored my blood sugar by the readings I took

Customer Question
every morning. He never drew...
The doctor monitored my blood sugar by the readings I took every morning. He never drew blood work & got a creatin level. Is he negligent?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
He only read the last 5 or 6 readings of the month. If they were Ok then he was satisfied.
He also never got an A1C level.
5/26/2015
Lawyer: Andrea, Esq., Attorney replied 2 years ago
Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will be glad to Answer your question and the only thing I ask in return is that you leave a positive rating so that the website will give me credit for assisting you, Fair enough ?
If the doctor knew that you had diabetes and possible kidney problems from your blood-sugar level, then the doctor should have also taken your blood sugar level several times per week in order to determine that the sugar level in your blood was not above the acceptable kevel.
And if the doctor had reason to know that you were diabetic, and had chronic kidney syndrome, then the doctor should have been extra cautious with you and monitoring your blood-sugar level. The doctor should then have realized that you would require blood to be drawn fairly frequently, so that he could monitor your blood sugar level.
If the doctor's failure to monitor your blood-sugar level caused high levels of creatin not to be detected, then you should see a lawyer with experience in medical malpractice cases as soon as possible.
_______________________________________________________
KINDLY LEAVE A POSITIVE RATING SO THAT JUSTANSWER WILL GIVE ME CREDIT FOR ASSISTING YOU,
KIND REGARDS,
ANDREA
I see that you have had the opportunity to review my Answers. Is there anything you would like me to clarify ? If not, please be kind enough to leave a positive rating for my Answer. It will NOT cost you anything, but it is the only way that JustAnswer will give me credit for assisting you. Thank you for understanding,
Kindest Regards,
ANDREA
Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney