What is the right highway right of way roads in the

Customer Question
what is the right highway...
what is the right highway right of way for all roads in the town of rock creek in dunn county wi
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Legal
5/26/2015
Lawyer: N Cal Atty, Lawyer replied 3 years ago
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, Lawyer
Thank you for your question.
The answer is a matter of State law, posted at
https://docs.legis.wisconsin.gov/statutes/statutes/346/III/18
"(1)  General rule at intersections. Except as otherwise expressly provided in this section or in s. 346.19, 346.20, 346.215, or 346.46 (1), when 2 vehicles approach or enter an intersection at approximately the same time, the operator of the vehicle on the left shall yield the right-of-way to the vehicle on the right. The operator of any vehicle driving at an unlawful speed forfeits any right-of-way which he or she would otherwise have under this subsection."
I hope this information is helpful.