Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I am an Austin Texas lawyer. Law enforcement has been

Customer Question
involved in a 30 year...
I am an Austin Texas lawyer. Law enforcement has been involved in a 30 year "sensitive investigation" for 30 years with no results regarding "XXX XXX XXXX XXX XXX / XXX XXX XXX". The church is involved in human trafficking, sexual molestation, and other 501(c)(3) religious tax exempt violations of self-dealing. I lived with a victim for a year and a half whose virginity was given to a minister. The government grants given to DHS/FBI have been squandered, and they blame the victims for not reporting. A simple google search shows the outrages. Several of us attempting to bring public scrutiny have been met by law enforcement's attempts to stop us. We would like to file a Congressional Review request with our local Congressman, Lloyd XXXX. Where do we start?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
5/26/2015
Lawyer: N Cal Atty, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, Lawyer
Thank you for your question.
Have you mentioned this to the IRS?
As a matter of fact, yes. The IRS whistleblower program. After a year, two months ago they initially replied saying "sorry, not enough information". I called the number they provided, discussed my recent completely separate tax foreclosure problems and how Mrs. Wilson, the appellate tax examiner's advice to 'go take out a bank loan from several banks, pay off the 653k purporred tax due, and then file bankruptcy.' A week later, (last week) I received a letter from the IRS Whistleblower program stating that my file is open".
After paying $15k upfront two years ago, my tax attorney bailed after the first meeting with Mrs. Wilson 4 months ago, but he too advised filing bankruptcy. After discussing Mrs. Wilson's advice, my banker told me it is a felony to fraudulently apply for a loan with the intention of filing bankruptcy. I recorded Mrs. Wilson's advice on an old cell phone.
Your banker is correct and your tax attorney gave you bad advice.
As for the question you asked, it might help to meet with your congressman and ask him to urge the IRS and FBI to do their jobs regarding what sounds like a fraudulent 501(c)(3).
Please let me know if this does not answer your question prior to rating my answer.
I hope this information is helpful.
I am looking for a template for a IRS protest and a template for a Congressional Review Request.
I cannot find those on line and I am too far from the law library to look there, so I will opt out and see if another Expert can assist you.
Lawyer: Sam, Attorney at Law replied 2 years ago
Sam, Attorney at Law
Hello
This is Samuel, a different professional. I need to be clear on your issue
You feel you have been made an IRS target because of the complaints you have made on the church 501(c)(3) criminal activity and this is why your file has been "opened" as in reopened?
And you want to address your congressman on this issue?
No, not at all. I want to file a congressional inquiry on Iglesia La Luz Del Mundo / Light of the World Church (LLDM). Law Enforcement has been involved in a "sensitive" investigation for over 30 years. They have been granted millions of $, and have produced NO results. I lived with a human rights victim, and she started me on a journey over the past 3 years on bringing justice to group of people who are too scared to speak out themselves. Google Scott Ogle and la luz del mundo to see my efforts to bring media attention to a little known f**ked up Mexican Pentecostal church whose leaders excommunicate those who speak out. Since I'm not a member, I'm not afraid. My brother is a lobbyist but can't do much. Who polices the FBI /DHS? Congress. Yes, I have contacted my local U.S. Congressman, Lloyd Doggett. I want to file a protest with the IRS for their outrageous 501c3 religious tax exempt violations, but also want to request a "Congressional Inquiry". My feeling is the law enforcement uses the grant money for other purposes, blames the victims for not speaking out, and laughs at those of us who are trying to make a difference. exlldm.com is a "survivor's blog" that has bitched at each other for years. I have a God given talent to make a difference, but I'm stumped on what to do when it comes to government involvement who can tell DHS / FBI to get their shit together. I completely understand that this is not your ordinary legal question, and if you don't know, no problem. Just say "I don't know" and join the crowd. I am an attorney myself.
HelloOk. So as I see your question it says ".I want to file a protest with the IRS for their outrageous 501c3 religious tax exempt violations, but also want to request a "Congressional Inquiry"And I suggest that in that regard you should contact the DOD. For DoD Congressional Inguiries, the Office of the Assistant Secretary of Defense for Legislative Affairs is responsible for coordinating requests for information from Congress.And your Congressman can help you and should help you with all of this. Members of Congress hold their office by the vote of their citizen constituents. As a Member of Congress, they will assist you by making a Congressional Inquiry And I suggest you can contact the Assistant Secretary of DOD at the followingOffice of the Assistant Secretary of Defensefor Legislative Affairs1300 Defense Pentagon, Washington, DC 20301 Phone:(###) ###-####Fax:(###) ###-####
Sam, Attorney at Law