I have formally notified a Insurance Company I will be acting as my own attorney. Can I re…

Customer Question
I have formally notified a...
I have formally notified a Insurance Company I will be acting as my own attorney. Can I request a summons of two firms, after 5 or more requests from each. They are hampering my preparation of my lawsuit and i need to informaton about the at fault party. I stated i wanted files to deterimne if that party was acting in a reasonable manner upon the car crash or had he acted reckless or negiligent. The Insurance company states in writting i will not get those files.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Legal
5/23/2015
Lawyer: Dwayne B., Attorney replied 3 years ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.
What do you mean by "Can I request a summons of two firms"? Can you explain or rephrase?