My sister filed a complaint against my attorney with the Nevada…

Customer Question
My sister filed a complaint...
My sister filed a complaint against my attorney with the Nevada State Bar, he has now withdrawn from my case. So far this has not been done formally in front of a Judge but he has sent me an e-mail of his intentions. His errors in filing mandatory documents ie: Initial Expert Disclosures, Last Day to Amend Pleadings, Rebuttal Disclosures along with over 50 e-mails that I sent requesting updates on my case led to her complaint. Her complaints are valid with supportive court documents regarding filing dates missed and communication problems with this attorney. Her timing was very bad. I did ask her not to do file a complaint until my case was settled. It is very close to the end and since the case has been compromised by this attorneys actions it will not go to a jury trial. I would think a minimal summary judgement or arbitration are the only available avenues left. I have tried throughout the last two years to get alternative counsel but am told my case is in such shambles no attorney will take my case. I have seen more than 12 attorneys. I do not want to be sued for fees. I want this monster to end. How can I get the Judge to make this attorney carry my case to conclusion? Thank you.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Legal
5/23/2015
Lawyer: Roger, Attorney replied 3 years ago
Roger, Attorney
Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'm a litigation attorney. Thanks for your question. I'll be glad to assist. The only thing you can do is object to the motion the lawyer files to withdraw, tell the court that you have too much money and time invested in this lawyer and ask the court to order him/her to remain in the case until conclusion.
However, if the lawyer believes there's a conflict or that continuing is not possible under the circumstances, it's going to be hard to force this and judge is more likely to allow the lawyer out than to keep him in.
Also, you can continue to reach out to the lawyer, but it may not help any.
Roger, Attorney