I am interested in getting a subpoena old ATT landline

Customer Question
I am interested in getting...
I am interested in getting a subpoena for my old ATT landline records. I am unsure if this case action can be filed as a John Doe, or when filed, it can be sealed for privacy. What are my options, thanks.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Legal
I also want to know if it possible to get international long distance call logs from 20 yrs ago?
I also want to know if it possible to get international long distance call logs from over 10 yrs ago.
5/23/2015
Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 3 years ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help solve your problem.
Good morning. Would you mind sharing with me the basis for filing the lawsuit and the need for the records?