How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have just closed on a va loan and am thinking of walking

Customer Question

I have just closed on a va loan and am thinking of walking away from my former residence, my only income is croc, va benefits and so, my wife who is co-owner is getting ss and about 500 dollars a month from the national park service, I know the funds other than the park service is not attachable for debt, the old resident is underwater by about $50,000 and is in
Need of a new roof, air conditioner and heating system, also the windows need replacing as the vacuum inside has broken.I need to know the various Serenios prior to my actions.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!
Can you provide me a bit more information? In what state is your old residence located? Thanks.