I'm just looking on harassment laws concerning

Customer Question
I'm just looking for information...
I'm just looking for information on harassment laws concerning students at school and Facebook posts my daughter was given a warning and suspended from school for posting a pic she was sent and to sum it up calling the girl a rat and a sloth...while in bad taste the intent 2as to talk to her friends about this photo that was all over the school the girl in question had no access to my daughters Facebook page was in fact blocked morgan had no idea or intent for her to see her post or the conversation now this is on her record at school and with the police and they told us if the girl says my daughter does anything they will cite her
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Legal
5/22/2015
Lawyer: Dwayne B., Attorney replied 3 years ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.
I read your facts, is there a specific question with which I could assist?

Im sorry the situation has been settled.

Best wishes to you then.