Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

We have a unhappy customer who is harassing my company and

Customer Question

We have a unhappy customer who is harassing my company and my family on Craigslist he posted the same add 333 times showing a picture of my son and making derogertory statement about my son and myself. The listings. Are under the heading of South Florida Boat Lift.
(s.f. Boats),( Hydrodock), ( Hydrodock boat lift),(Hydrodock boat lifts), (Floating boat lift),(Floating boat lifts). what can I do to get an injunction to stop him.?
Expert:  Ely replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:
(A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. This is repeated in numerous disclaimers throughout the site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) there may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my reply while I am typing out my answer.
I am sorry to hear about this situation.
1) Do you and your son owe the business?
2) How does he have that photo? Is that photo used in advertisement by your business?
3) What exactly is he saying? Please be specific.
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.