I need to have a contract reviewed. Can you help? I would…

Customer Question
I need to have a...
I need to have a contract reviewed. Can you help? I would like to speak with Loren, if he's available.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Legal
5/21/2015
Lawyer: Maverick, Attorney replied 3 years ago
Maverick
Maverick, Attorney
I can assist you if you like. My name is Maverick. Once you tell me a bit more about what type of contract you want reviewed and what it is that you are trying to do with that contract, I will let you know if this is something that I am qualified to help you with and quote you a price.
Its an agreement that is intended to release us from a loan and lease agreement with my landlord. We have in the past signed one sided agreements that favored the landlord/lender. I want to ensure that we are protected from future action in regard to the 2 agreements.
Yes, I am qualified to assist you with this. I will send you an offer of additional services shortly. If you accept that offer, I will send you my private email where you can send me a copy of the agreement for review. Please review the JA disclaimer below before accepting the offer as that disclaimer still applies. Please allow 24 hours turn around time and also please look for your answer at this thread and not via a responsive email from me.
Thank you for an opportunity to assist you.