How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I want to know if there is anything that can be done to get

Customer Question

I want to know if there is anything that can be done to get me money from WC for just my injuries from the accident. I was basically not represented and never cashed the check that they forced me to sign at the mediation before I could leave. Since the
lawyer did nothing for 3 years and shuffled me between himself and a female layer and no documentation was gotten by the lawyer. I told him I had 3 or for surgeons that were will to testify for me that the injuries were extensive. If nothing can be done which
I think is wrong the can the lawyer be sued for malpractice.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 2 years ago.
Can you share with me who WC is? Also, just to be clear, you went to mediation and settled and now want to sue them and get more?