I want to know if there is anything that can be done to get…

Customer Question
I want to know if...
I want to know if there is anything that can be done to get me money from WC for just my injuries from the accident. I was basically not represented and never cashed the check that they forced me to sign at the mediation before I could leave. Since the
lawyer did nothing for 3 years and shuffled me between himself and a female layer and no documentation was gotten by the lawyer. I told him I had 3 or for surgeons that were will to testify for me that the injuries were extensive. If nothing can be done which
I think is wrong the can the lawyer be sued for malpractice.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Legal
5/21/2015
Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 3 years ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Can you share with me who WC is? Also, just to be clear, you went to mediation and settled and now want to sue them and get more?