Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

111mk, I need a copy of Rules Procedures County,

Customer Question
I need a copy of...
I need a copy of Rules for Civil Procedures for Ramsey County, MN
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
5/21/2015
Lawyer: Gerald, Esq, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq, Lawyer
Hello:
Here are links to the Rules for Minnesota as well as a link to Ramsey County Local Rules:
http://www.mncourts.gov/ruledocs/civil/RCP.htm
http://www.mncourts.gov/ruledocs/general/GRtitleVII.htm
If there is not a local rule addressing an issue the General Rules apply.
I hope the information I have provided is useful to you and that I have earned a positive rating from you. It costs you nothing extra, and is the only way I get credit for my attempt to assist you.
If you are dissatisfied with my response PLEASE let me know before giving me a negative review so that I may try to be of better assistance. Or if you prefer, let me know and I can “Opt Out” and your question can be re-posted without additional cost to you. I will be fair to you and only ask the same from you.
Good luck,
Please note: Information given is not legal advice. Only your local attorney can give legal advice. I can't establish or accept an attorney-client relationship with you. All posts are available for public viewing.
Please send to me the rules for civil procedures for Ramsey County, MN not the rules for MN state
I am away, so I need to Opt out in order for someone else to assist you.
Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq, Lawyer