I was convicted of grand larceny in 1985 now I'm potentially…

Customer Question
I was convicted of grand...
I was convicted of grand larceny in 1985 now I'm potentially Told that I maybe denied, if I don't find the disposition papers . I have worked in banks the last 20+ years I also have a 6c high security clearance what should I do , my lawyer died in 1992. And I don't have any paperwork left . All the bank told me is I was arrested in NYC and got finger printed ?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Legal
5/20/2015
Lawyer: Dwayne B., Attorney replied 3 years ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.
Is there a specific question with which I could assist?
Tina, Lawyer