I was convicted of an internet crime. F3. I have a stipulation…

Customer Question
I was convicted of an...
I was convicted of an internet crime. F3. I have a stipulation signed by a judge stating: "Any action relating to the removal of the Defendant from the family home shall be delayed until further Court Order." My PO told me I have to leave the home anyway. Does this PO have authority over a court stipulation?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Legal
5/19/2015
Lawyer: Sam, Attorney at Law replied 3 years ago
Sam, Attorney at Law
HelloThis is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regardI suggest that there needs to be a Court Order as stated. And that until there is such an Order, the PO cannot go against the current stipulation. I suggest you should contact your attorney and discuss this matter with them.