How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Attorney at Law
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 27011
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Sam is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was convicted of an internet crime. F3. I have a stipulation

Customer Question

I was convicted of an internet crime. F3. I have a stipulation signed by a judge stating: "Any action relating to the removal of the Defendant from the family home shall be delayed until further Court Order." My PO told me I have to leave the home anyway. Does this PO have authority over a court stipulation?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Sam replied 2 years ago.
HelloThis is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regardI suggest that there needs to be a Court Order as stated. And that until there is such an Order, the PO cannot go against the current stipulation. I suggest you should contact your attorney and discuss this matter with them.