Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

ZI was recently divorced he also saw the poster amendment which

Customer Question

ZI was recently divorced he also saw the poster amendment which the divorce skills did he was denied I was just ordered money and I need it my attorney doesot seem to want to work with me what can I do to get my money do I need to fire this lawyer and hire a new lawyer? because it would be worth to me..... even though to itmy attorney it probably was is becoming a big nuisance that's what I'm thinking anywaythis was a nasty divorce really really bad I'm a hundred percent service connecteddisabled veteran with a mood disorder and this has taken me down the road I need my money it's only fair that I get it I want to know what to do I'm tired to deal with that lawyer
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I'm sorry I made a typo I meant to be filed a post-trial amendment but the divorce still stood
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Can you please try to explain this again, because with the typos above it makes your whole question and situation hard to understand? Thank you.