How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

GA-Sha I need to take reposession of a car I solely own from someone

Customer Question

Is there a fee for asking a question here?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Legal
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I need advice how to repo car from ex i helped by purchasing considered no forewarning contact local police. Have aaa hookup take friend reimburse for investment to smooth the transaction. This is leaving a manipulative controlling man who ive never seen angry but not trying to incite he also $7300 in other loans willing to take loss to be rid of him
Expert:  Shayne-cssm replied 2 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address.
Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
Expert:  Barrister replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will try my level best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can.
Did you say that you are the sole person on the title to the vehicle?
Or is he on the title as well?
Is there any type of written agreement regarding your transaction with the person?
Do you actually have the physical paper copy of the title showing the VIN?