Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

GA-Sha I need to take reposession of a car I solely own from someone

Customer Question

Is there a fee for asking a question here?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I need advice how to repo car from ex i helped by purchasing considered no forewarning contact local police. Have aaa hookup take friend reimburse for investment to smooth the transaction. This is leaving a manipulative controlling man who ive never seen angry but not trying to incite he also $7300 in other loans willing to take loss to be rid of him
Expert:  Shayne-cssm replied 2 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address.
Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
http://www.justanswer.com/law/93l3v-need-reposession-car-solely-own-someone.html
Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
Expert:  Barrister replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will try my level best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can.
.
Did you say that you are the sole person on the title to the vehicle?
.
Or is he on the title as well?
.
Is there any type of written agreement regarding your transaction with the person?
.
Do you actually have the physical paper copy of the title showing the VIN?
.
.
thanks