How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Attorney at Law
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 27011
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Sam is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was arrested in Texas on a layover at the airport. spent

Customer Question

I was arrested in Texas on a layover at the airport. spent 7 weeks in jail and given 4 years probation ( felony) and am paying fines in Ca. and Texas. Ca. isn't doing a very good job and I am afraid I may be getting in trouble again... The fines due for Texas are soon to be paid I owe 300.000 out of 1500.00. arrest date is 12/31 2014 I think...? Thank you jeanne m currier
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Legal
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
What about prop 47 can I get that or something like it...? I have no money disabled and am having to do this on my own. HELP
Expert:  Sam replied 2 years ago.
HelloThis is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regardI suggest you will need to file a Motion to Vacate and Waive all remaining fees based on an inability to continue to pay. You should be able to get that form from the Clerk of the Court where the fines originated. Or if you are still on probation, you can ask your PO about the form.