Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

How do I file a complaint on a dentist. In Wichita Kansas?

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
5/16/2015
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 2 years ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
You would contact the KS Dental Board first: http://www.dental.ks.gov/
Then if you have another dentist to testify that this dentist acted below the reasonable standard of care (negligence) in treating you, then you can sue for all of the damages his conduct caused you to suffer. See: Hare v. Wendler, 263 Kan. 434, 949 P.2d 1141 (1997).
You have only two years from the date of the incident to file a suit for malpractice. See: Kan. Stat. Ann. § 60-513(a)(7).
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney