Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I have been a Comcast customer years. Lately they

Customer Question

I have been a Comcast customer for several years. Lately they sent me a letter explaining that they are sending me a new modem to affix to my equipment for TV. They explain that it is very simple to attach. I am not a techie. Telephones sometimes are too complex for me. I am simply not good with my hands. My friend, an engineer, when asked to come to my aid found it similarly so. If this is their equipment and they are charging me for the use of it why is it not their responsibly to attach it using their own technicians?
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Do you have an actual disability that requires a reasonable accommodation? Or are you like many of us and just technologically incapable?