How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I think i might need some help with a will and trust state of

Customer Question

I think i might need some help with a will and trust for the state of wyoming
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Ely replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:
(A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. This is repeated in numerous disclaimers throughout the site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) there may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my reply while I am typing out my answer.
I am sorry to hear about this situation. What exactly can I answer for you?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ely replied 2 years ago.
I am sorry, but I cannot call you. This medium (the thread) is the only one that I can use.
If you'd like you can ask me to opt out and I can opt out and open this up for other experts, or, you can reply and we can continue on here.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
sorry i started this i was just looking for a little help with this i want refunded i will go in person to a lawyer maybe the DA not sure
Expert:  Ely replied 2 years ago.
Okay, I will let customer service know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thank you its not over yet i may be getting back if you will still have me back sorry just a little confused over this whole mess i have never lost a dad before and a lot not understood by me no one to help lawyer for trust not helping me understand I may need you i hope i am doing the right thing maybe better on phone well Thanks again.