Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

I've a victim of character Assanation / gang stalking using

Customer Question

I've a victim of character Assanation / gang stalking using Neuro Chemicals on me. Their seems to be no justice. I take this seriously. Homicide or suicide. Homicide would be the correct answer. They hv taken my busines from me by tapping my phone & coning
my customers into thinking I'm a bad person. I've always take care of my Customers. For 30yrs I've worked my ass off to gain all my knowledge to fix just about any type of machinery. Going from being sucessful to hving my company taken.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
They hv isolated me to where i was homeless. I had no choice but go to where i could get help from the Neuro chemicals & apply for ssi which they gave me like no problem. I know people that hv been waiting for 5 plus yrs. For 47yrs. I was fine & the business was going good. Its been 5 plus yrs. of being harassed with Neuro Chemicals (organophosphate), basically pesticide. Street theater &
trying to scare me into being paranoid sycophantic. All total B/S.
So i see a therapist which i thought would help me to seek justice. I'm a professional mechanic who is dam good at what i do. I DON'T need to see anybody about my problems. I'm 52yr. Young at heart man. The Neuro Chemicals R what is called chemical warfare. The will kill you if u don't hv medicine. Basically i need a private investigator & a lawyer that can put a end to this harassment or take matters in my own hands. Which means their is going to be a bad out come. You can't believe the B/S I've had to put up with. I want my civil right & privacy like the constitution says we hv the right to, isn't that like the fourth amendment. So what would you do if you where in my shoes ? How do u build a solid civil case against gang stalking & prove defamation of character.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Where can you get a pro bono lawyer & private investigator to help me.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am afraid that private investigators do not really work "pro bono" as it costs them money for their services they use for investigation and they do not give that away for free I am sorry to say.
As far as getting a pro bono attorney, what you describe is criminal activity of stalking and that is something that is under the jurisdiction and authority of the police and the district attorney to investigate and once they do so and find that your allegations have merit (they will investigate to find the evidence) then if you want to sue, you would be in a better position to get a private civil attorney to represent you on a contingency fee basis (meaning they do not get paid unless you get paid).
However, for pro bono attorneys, you can call the state bar association and they will provide you a list in your area.