WALLSTREETFIGHTER
WALLSTREETFIGHTER, Attorney
Experience:  14 years experience in representing clients, current member of legalshield, legal club of america, NYSUT and UFT attorney
16356563

A Bank employee working at the corporate headquarters, in the

Customer Question

A Bank employee working at the corporate headquarters, in the loan processing dept, as an input clerk, is accessing my business and personal accounts, releasing my private financial info, & generally making my life hell in Philadelphia Pa. I have never applied for any loans etc. and a low level entry clerk should not be able to access this info. This has been going on for almost a year now. what are my legal remedies? can I sue the bank or the employee. I haven't done anything yet. I wanted to seek counsel before I proceed.
Expert:  WALLSTREETFIGHTER replied 2 years ago.
Hello, this is an unfortunate situation, and if such disclosures are being made,
they are clearly violating your protected rights, and you should first send a letter to the Bank and the manager of the branch, threatening legal action,
Also, call the State Attorneys Generals Office, and make a complaint, if your private information has been released without your permission, legal action should take place, and you should retain a litigation Attorney to bring such a laws suit.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
So in the state of Pennsylvania I can sue my Bank,and it appears I have case, is that correct?
if your private information is being released to others without your permission, this would be a violation of your privacy rights, and a violation of the banks own rules. If you have evidence of this, you should document it, and discuss with a local Attorney about a lawsuit.
Good luck, and if you have any further questions please do not hesitate to ask. If satisfied with our service please provide us with positive feedback, thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank You, ***** ***** to make sure that the Bank was not protected, or immune from a law suite by a state or federal law. I will find & consult with a litigation attorney
no they are not protected, these are major financial violations and they are breaking the law if they disclose your private information, without permission.
good luck, and if satisfied with our service please provide us with positive feedback, thank you
Thank you