Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

If I have to use my title insurance on a piece of property,

Customer Question
what happens to the land...
If I have to use my title insurance on a piece of property, what happens to the land? And if I could sell it for 30k but the warrantee deed was for 20k, do I only get the 20k or can I ask for money spent concerning it.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/3/2015
Lawyer: Dwayne B., Attorney replied 2 years ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.Can you provide additional facts to provide context?
Tina, Lawyer