Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

My ex and I purchased a vehicle together, he is the primary buyer and I am the secondary

Customer Question
buyer. I am the one...
My ex and I purchased a vehicle together, he is the primary buyer and I am the secondary buyer. I am the one who is paying the car note and the insurance. We currently separated and he is threatened to take the car, can he?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
5/1/2015
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 2 years ago
P. Simmons, Attorney
My name is***** have over 16 years experience in the law. Should you like to chat on the phone I am happy to for a nominal cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested I am happy to give you more details.You mention ex...was there a divorce? Or no marriage but a break up?And are you both on the title?
Tina, Lawyer