How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ray Your Own Question
Ray, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 42258
Experience:  30 years in civil, probate, real estate, elder law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Ray is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I best LEGALY deal with Breakers of Long Beach stealing

Customer Question

How do I best LEGALY deal with Breakers of Long Beach stealing $1500.00 from me?
Legal letter to Breakers with my options: Small Claims; hire lawyer; let Press Telegram, Grunion Gazette and L A Times aware. N V
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Ray replied 2 years ago.
Hi and welcome to JA. I am Ray and will be the expert helping you today.You can send a demand letter for what you are owed threatening small claims.If they refuse to pay you can sue here up to $10k in small claims in California without a lawyer.Here are free forms and self help.. appreciate the chance to help you today.I hope t.he demand letter works if not small claims here.Thanks again.
Expert:  Ray replied 2 years ago.
Great video about small claims.. Thanks again.