Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

The mistress of one of the Plaintiffs in this case has been

Customer Question
the mistress of one of...

the mistress of one of the Plaintiffs in this case has been texting me for two days,,,it is very foul - pornographic foul. I don't speak like that and keep it cool. I say good bye each time and now she comes back and says she got an injunction against me for harassing. She lives in Arizona and  I live in  Florida. If she does have one how does that work? Doesn' she need to serve me in 4 months?  She also said that the Procescuter for the bullying division is standing by to arrest me,,,,can they do that without hearing my side of what really happened> It is apparent she never showed my text messages to her and all the filth she sent me

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 day by:
5/1/2015
Lawyer: Loren, Attorney replied 2 years ago
Loren, Attorney
Good evening. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to helping you.
I suspect she is lying. She can not get an injunction against a resident of AZ unless she comes to AZ. A FL court has no jurisdiction over an AZ resident.
If you have no further questions, please remember to leave a favorable rating (Excellent or Good) so that I am credited for assisting you. A bonus is not required, but is always appreciated.
Loren, Attorney