Kent-cssm
Kent-cssm,
66621541

Motion was sent to client's attorney in another state, who

Customer Question

Motion was sent to client's attorney in another state, who had accepted service on client's behalf in the past. Attorney signed and accepted the Motion but later claimed it was not served properly. He claims since the Motion required Personal Service and thus since it was sent via attorney, service was not proper.
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.
Is there a specific question with which I could assist?
Also, what type of motion was it?
Did the attorney agree to accept service on THIS SPECIFIC motion?
Expert:  Kent-cssm replied 2 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/law/92jh0-motion-sent-client-s-attorney-state.html).
Thank you,
The JustAnswer Customer Support Team