How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Currently, I own a health insurance agency. I want to make

Customer Question

Currently, I own a health insurance agency. I want to make an arrangement with a non-licensed individual to help me recruit more business. I wanted to give 40% of net earnings from the business brought in by that person. Can I legally do that? The California Department of Insurance does not allow me to share commission with an agent. However, can I do business with a non-licensed individual? Please advise.
I can be reached at *****@******.*** or **********
Thank you.
Lili Mxxxx
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Legal