How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask socrateaser Your Own Question
socrateaser, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 39026
Experience:  Retired (mostly)
Type Your Legal Question Here...
socrateaser is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do i remove a document that i recorded in county recorders

This answer was rated:

How do i remove a document that i recorded in county recorders office? I was a notice o appointment of trustee.

You cannot "unrecord" an officially recorded document. You can, however, record a correction. If you recorded a notice of appointment of trustee, then you can record a notice of termination of trustee appointment, and thereby provide notice that the trustee is no longer appointed to act on behalf of the trust.

Please let me know if my answer is helpful. And, thanks for using!
socrateaser and 7 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you