Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
6704987

Im a healthcare professional (RN) in the last 2 weeks of monitor

I'm a healthcare professional (RN) in the last 2 weeks of monitoring with the Alabama board of nursing. I've had 45 clean drug screens. The 46th screen tested + for alcohol. I don't drink. I need a lawyer. I haven't even heard from the board but i know better then speak without representation. I need a lawyer with experience dealing with the ABN.

Roger : Hi - my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm a litigation attorney. Thanks for your question. I'll be glad to assist.
Roger : We're not allowed to take on clients through this site, but I can direct you to www.martindale.com to search for an attorney in your area who could assist you. When you go to the site, you can click on "Find a Lawyer or Law Firm" and then enter your search information from there.
Roger : If you have any other questions I can assist you with, please feel free to ask and I'll be glad to respond.
Customer:

Thanks ill begin my search for a lawyer on that site. This answers my question.

Roger : Great! Thanks for allowing me to assist.
Roger : Please let me know if you need anything further.