How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 118247
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Thank you. I am now ready to acquire an ongoing professional

This answer was rated:

Thank you. I am now ready to acquire an ongoing professional relationship with an attorney. I have been told there is no legal equivilant to a medical general Yrs Never the lest, I have need of a credible, ethical, & talented legal :mind. 1st case to pursue medical malfeasance. I will need more legal help as I raise p my medival career
thank you for your question and for asking for me. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

As you know we cannot represent anyone from this site and cannot make personal referrals as it is forbidden by the site rules and laws.

However, before you proceed to a medical malpractice attorney, you need to get an independent medical expert to review your records and to be willing to attest in an affidavit that the doctor acted outside of his training and below the reasonable standard of care, in addition to intent to cause harm. Medical experts are required as you know to prove malpractice.

As far as finding a medical malpractice attorney locally, the best sites are the same ones used by other attorneys, or or All of the attorneys on those sites are peer reviewed and reviewed by the site as well.

I truly aim to please you as a customer, but please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Kindly remember the ONLY WAY experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT SERVICE even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO RECEIVE ANY CREDIT, if not the site keeps your money on deposit.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

This is NOT the practice of law nor is it legal advice to you, it is merely educational information for you to use to seek out a licensed attorney in your state to get actual legal advice from them. Please use sites such as or or to find a local attorney to get actual legal advice in all matters.
Law Educator, Esq. and 7 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you