How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 116727
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Is there a Paul Bradman, Esq. that handles consultants in your

This answer was rated:

Is there a Paul Bradman, Esq. that handles consultants in your London, England SE1 3DB branch?
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

There is no Paul Bradman working for the branch handling consultants I am afraid. This is something that is a common scam explaining that there is a large inheritance that needs to move out of a country and that your help is needed. They will bilk you for thousands of dollars claiming various fees are needed to get the money out or they will get your personal information and use it to steal your identity.

If someone is offering to give you money and large sums of money for your "help" and you never met the person in person, then it is a scam I am afraid. These scams are getting more and more common on the internet and the names change constantly so it is almost impossible to keep up with the names, but the names are XXXXX XXXXX anyhow. Most all of these scams are run out of Ghana or Nigeria and there is absolutely not one dime of money waiting for you at the end of their promises.

You need to delete the email and have no contact with these people.

I truly aim to please you as a customer, but please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Kindly remember the ONLY WAY experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT SERVICE even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO RECEIVE ANY CREDIT, if not the site keeps your money on deposit.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

This is NOT the practice of law nor is it legal advice to you, it is merely educational information for you to use to seek out a licensed attorney in your state to get actual legal advice from them. Please use sites such as or or to find a local attorney to get actual legal advice in all matters.
Law Educator, Esq. and 10 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you