How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CalAttorney2 Your Own Question
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 10244
Experience:  Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
CalAttorney2 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have small company and I do the transportation for Medicaid.

Customer Question

I have small company and I do the transportation for Medicaid. I bring people from home to their Doctor appointment and coming back home. One of my Driver (he drove for me for about three weeks) had a complaint from a person he drove. The person said she got injuries during the transportation and the driver denied. My company work under Logisticare which wrote the complaint to my Insurance company. The Insurance company triple the monthly payment to my company. I need an attorney to help me with my case. My address is xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx. My E-mail:[email protected] and my phone: XXX-XXX-XXXX

Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 3 years ago.

William B. Esq. :

Dear Customer, thank you for using our service. My name is Bill and I would like to assist you today.

Our service is limited to providing legal advice, I am not able to represent you in this matter, I can however give you a couple of sites that will be helpful in locating a local attorney. You can find attorneys on your State Bar Association’s website; Martindale Hubble: (; or, on AVVO: (

To keep costs down, I recommend finding an attorney that is working in a small firm or as a solo practitioner. A newer attorney usually charges slightly less than a more experienced attorney, while the more experienced attorneys are usually a little more efficient. In the end, you need to find an attorney that you feel comfortable with, and it is okay to speak with more than one before retaining one.

You will be looking for a "Civil Litigation" attorney, or an "insurance coverage" attorney (the second one is a specialty service, and may be more difficult to find locally).

William B. Esq. :

I hope the above is helpful, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to let me know and I will follow up quickly.

Thank you for using our service, please do not forget to rate my answer when you are satisfied. I do wish you the best of luck in this matter.

Related Legal Questions