Sam, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
10707909

In Texas, can an unemployment insurance claim be cancelled

In Texas, can an unemployment insurance claim be cancelled on the same day (today!) that it is filed?
Hello

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to discussing this and providing you information in this regard

So you applied for the Unemployment today and now you want to cancel it, is that correct?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes

Hello

Thank you

It takes about four weeks from the date you apply for benefits to know if you
are eligible for benefits. We use this time to gather information on your past
wages, job separation, and general eligibility. You can check your claim status
online at Unemployment Benefits Services or call Tele-Serv at(NNN) NNN-NNNNand select option 2.

I suggest that you are probably not even in the system. So I suggest you will need to try the 800 number above and speak to a live body to have it removed.

I hope that this information is helpful. If you need further information, please just send me a reply asking for clarification. After that, I hope you will enter a positive rating so that I will be credited for assisting you. Thanks again for using this service. Your business is appreciated