Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Multiple jurisdictions, specialize in business/contract disputes, estate creation and administration.
18572087

bought 3 acres in the country,

Customer Question

i bought 3 acres in the country, the farmer that sold it to me has left his equip on the property what are laws in Texas concering how long he has to remove rolling equip
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question. Please permit me to assist you with your concerns.

If I may ask, how long ago did you purchase the property, and did you notify him by mail to remove the items?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I purchased property in 2011 and he was notified in person to remove his equip. When we were farming the law was u had 90 days after sell to remove moving equip. I don't know if the law has changed and need to know

Thank you for your follow-up, Tamera.

My apologies on the delay, I was looking up the information that you requested. It appears that so long as you give WRITTEN notice (not just personal), the individual in question has 90 days to remove. Otherwise you can remove and send the costs for removal and storage to him for coverage, or potentially even begin selling the items to cover costs.

Hope that helps!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I signed up for 7 day free trial offer w the 38.00 package does this include this question or will I be charged 38.00 for this question and 38.00 for the month

Tamera,

I am not a moderator and I do not know your plan. If you have questions, please allow me to transfer you to the moderators who can assist you. Hold on, please.